How can we trust a God we do not know and how can we know God unless we study His great love letter to us – the Bible! Come and seek God through His Word and get to know other women with the same heart to know and serve Him!
Advent 2019 Options: (scroll down to register)
(Childcare offered only Wednesday morning. NOTE: There will be NO charge for childcare this fall. We will be taking an offering on Wednesday mornings to cover the costs and are asking EVERYONE to generously donate as they are able.)
Begins November 6, 2019
8:45 to 11 am in the Activity Center
Advent - The Weary World Rejoices (5 session book)
By Lifeway Women
Experience the Christmas season anew this year by studying Advent, why we celebrate it, and how it fuels our worship of Jesus. Understand the anticipation and waiting the Old Testament world endured, the joy and new life signaled by the coming of Christ, and the way Advent points to the glory of God still to come. (5 sessions)
- Beautiful, full-color designed pages to ready participants for the Christmas season
- Personal study segments to complete between 5 weeks of group sessions
- Weekly activities for adults, teens, and kids
- Tips to guide discussion within small groups
- Fuel your worship of Christ with a deeper understanding of Advent.
- Grasp God’s character and His work on behalf of His people, in the past and present, as a catalyst to a more intimate relationship with Him.
- Learn how to practically extend joy, hope, peace, and love to others during the holiday season.