We would love to have you join in the mission of “following Jesus, becoming like Jesus, and engaging in the mission of Jesus". Please contact one of the ministry leaders below to learn about ways to do this.
Kids and Nursery
Loving, nurturing caregivers are always welcome to volunteer in our nurseries. Time requirement: lots of flexibility – choose once a month, twice a month, weekly and/or occasionally for special events
To get involved:
- Fill out the volunteer application and read the statement of faith. Return your application to the church office.
- Background checks are required for all positions involving children. Please return the background check authorization to the church office.
Once you have the above information turned into the church office, you will be contacted by Sandy Hisken, Nursery Coordinator, about a time to meet with her to be trained in the nursery.
Is the Lord moving you to serve in Kid's Ministry? Contact Lynel for more information.
If interseted in coming alongside our 7-12 graders, please contact Pastor Sam Olson.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities below, contact Cindy Roelofs.
- Mentoring: investing in the spiritual lives of other women.
- Event planning: learn about how you can use your passion for event planning in our women’s ministry!
- Organizational Skills: Do you love to organize “stuff”? We have a need for willing hands and feet as we assist in decluttering the church storage areas to make more room for the storage of more important items.
- Leadership: Do you have a desire to grow in the areas of women’s leadership?
- Working Behind the Scenes: Do you desire to serve in areas of your own passion within our church family? There is a place for you to serve!
Hope 4 Recovery
If you are interested in choir, small group, solos or any instrumental, contact Pastor Jeff Willis.
An important part of worship at Living Hope is the use of audio, visual projection, lighting, and video systems. If you have experience in the production of graphic arts or the operation of these systems, please contact the Pastor Jeff Willis (320-235-4317).
Skilled actors are periodically part of worship at Living Hope. Drama sketches can provide support for a sermon theme, augment a worship element or may be part of a Festival. If you have experience as an actor and/or director, please contact the Pastor Jeff Willis (320-235-4317).