The Light of Christ In The Darkness of Life
September 3, 2017
Topic: Life Issues Passage: Psalm 42:1–42:11
- How do you “face difficulty” in your life?
- Are you resistant? Do you ignore it?
- What do you think it looks like to face difficulty with hope?
- Most people don’t mean to be unhelpful when you’re
going through hard times, but what have been some
unhelpful things people have said to you during difficult times?
- What have been some helpful things?
- After today, how might you serve and love people
- What is God stirring in you to change in your life?
- What would that look like this week?