August 27, 2017 Series: Ephesians - Click sermon title for sermon notes
Topic: Spiritual Growth Passage: Ephesians 6:21–6:24
Continue the Conversation
Use these questions with others to apply today’s sermon:
- Talk about how has our Ephesians series most impacted your…
- Relationship with the LORD?
- Relationships with others?
- Specifically in your own maturing in the faith, from Ephesians 4:17-5:2...what do you need to…
- Put off?
- Put on?
- Read again Ephesians 5:1-2...how does this guide/challenge/correct your attitude, actions in relationships…
- at home?
- at work?
- Tychicus’ story was one of God’s glory through his life story.
- Share life stories with someone else...watch for God’s glory in their story
- Living Hope is to be an example of Ephesians 1:22-23 and 3:20-21…
- Pray toward this.
- How are you or can you be engaged toward this?