Christ Wants To Change Your Marriage
July 23, 2017 Series: Ephesians - Click sermon title for sermon notes
Topic: Relationships Passage: Ephesians 5:22–5:33
Continue the conversation
- What was most helpful to you from today’s sermon (Ephesians 5:21-33) on Christian marriage?
- What would possibly change in your marriage if you lived responding to and imitating the Lord rather than focusing on or reacting to your spouse? (Ephesians 5:21)
- For husbands…how does “love” and “sacrifice” effect how you live out “the husband is the head of the wife”?
- For wives – why did Paul direct wives to “respect” their husbands?... give examples (good and bad) how wives do or fail to do this…
- What is one practical next step you as a married couple will act on?