Are you Putting me on? (Part 1)
July 2, 2017 Series: Ephesians - Click sermon title for sermon notes
Topic: Relationships Passage: Ephesians 4:17–5:2
Continue the conversation
1) Share how you benefitted from someone else’s good words…
What did they SAY to you?
What IMPACT did their words have on you?
2) Ephesians 4 urges us to “put off” old, Spirit grieving ways and to “put on” Christ-like ways. When it comes to your speech, what is hard for you to do in a Christ-pleasing rather than Spirit-grieving way with your words?.... (for example: gossip…criticism… judging…. angry comments…sarcasm…worry and fearful speech…etc, etc.)
3) Sharing with others in need (Eph 4:28) rather than hording and getting more for yourself - How does this challenge and apply to your own use of goods and resources?
- Who is in need that you already are in contact with…or who can you share with this week?
- Have you experienced someone else sharing what they have to meet a need in your life?... talk about that example.