We are happy to be offering in-person gatherings at 8:30 AM and 10 AM with overflow available. We will also live stream our first hour at 8:30 AM. These will be worship gatherings only (with no children/student programming, no Life Communities, and sadly, no coffee).
HOW CAN I HELP?
SHOULD I STAY HOME?
We very much hope you're able to join us and we want you to know our goal is to make our gatherings as safe as possible for all who attend. In respect for one another regarding potential spread, we want to remind everyone to please stay home if you are sick, if you are at higher risk, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has shown any COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19.
We support the decision for health or practical reasons to stay home during the pandemic. Know that your attendance is voluntary and by attending in-person you are assuming the risks associated with contracting the COVID-19 virus.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Sanitizing and Disinfecting - The building will be disinfected before each service. We also have hand sanitizer available for everyone.
- Social Distancing - Leave two empty rows in the Worship Center between households. Each family group or individual should leave four seats between them and the next family group or individual in their row. Estimated seating (at 25% capacity) is roughly 225 in the Worship Center and overflow will be available.
- Surfaces - There will be no printed bulletin provided for our first Sunday of regathering. We encourage you to bring your own Bible, notebook for sermon notes and children's quiet activities. Children's activity bags will not be available. WiFi will not be available so that there is enough bandwidth for livestream uploading and viewing.
- The bathrooms are open - however, we are discouraging their use due to inability to disinfect after each use.
- Communion - We plan to receive communion on Sunday, June 14. We have self-contained elements (including those with food allergies) to pick up as you enter and will have instructions when you arrive.
- Offering - There will be no passing of the offering bags. There is an offering box at the doors when you enter or exit or you can give online here.
- Prayer Requests – If you want to submit a prayer request, please bring your hand-written request with you and drop it off in the offering box or submit your request(s) online here.
- Face masks - In this first stage of regathering, we ask that everyone wear a mask. This is not required - just an "ask". This is more to protect others than to protect yourself, according to some experts. We will have extra masks available for people who do not arrive with one. Face masks are NOT a substitute for maintaining a physical distance of 6-feet from other people. Children under two years of age should not wear masks. During singing, please either wear a mask or, rather than singing along, engage your heart and mind in worship. We encourage you to review the CDC recommendation on face coverings as a way to help prevent asymptomatic transmission. LINK to CDC HERE.
- Post service interaction - When the service concludes, ushers will dismiss by rows. Please spread out and greet one another outside in front of the church building instead of lingering in the worship center or hallways.