At Living Hope we want you to grow in your relationship with Jesus, community with other followers, and in making an impact in our world. We believe the best way for this to happen is in a life group!
What is a Life Group?
A life group is a small group (4-12) of followers of Jesus who get together regularly to grow in relationship with Jesus, grow in community with other followers, and grow in gospel witness to fulfill Christ's mission to make disciples. Interested in joining one or want to know more, complete this form.
When do groups meet?
Groups meet on different days and most meet in homes. There are different study topics available and the topic is usually determined by the leader.
Bible Study Groups
- Women’s groups meet Monday evenings and Wednesday mornings and evenings
- Men’s groups meet Friday mornings
- Young at Heart Senior Citizens meet Tuesday afternoons
What if I want to lead a group?
Jesus said the “labors are few and harvest is plentiful.”
We would love to see you be part of the harvest by leading a group.
We are looking for:
- Love for Jesus and others
- Commitment to the purpose of a life group
- Willingness to lead with a co-leader