Mystery Island VBS
Sunday, June 14 through Thursday, June 18 from 6 to 8:30 pm. Ages 4 to 6th Grade (fall of 2020). Families are welcome to come to the closing ceremonies at 8 pm each night in the Worship Center. Parents of young children have the option to leave at 8 pm with their child. Nursery is avaialble only for the VBS workers.
Kids Way Worship (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Sundays during the sermon)
3 year olds (as of Sept. 1) through 5 year olds.
Kids will be dismissed prior to the sermon and will be guided by helpers, who will be waiting by the main Worship Center doors, upstairs to the Balcony. Our kids will learn what worship is about, hear lessons from the Bible with interactive visuals, do small activities to reinforce the story lesson, sing, pray and have a small snack.
Family Worship will be on the first Sunday of the month as we encourage our families to worship together.
Sunday School (Sunday after Labor Day through Sunday before Memorial Day)
10:30 am for ages 2 through 6th grade. (Nursery care available for under age 2.)
- 2 years old (as of September 1) | Room 103
- 3 years old (as of September 1) | Room 103
- PreK | Room 105
- Kindergarten | Room 107/108
- 1st/2nd Grades | Room 106
- 3rd/4th Grades | Room 202
- 5th/6th Grades | Room 203
Wednesday Evening - KIDZLIFE (during the school year)
6:15 pm to 7:45 pm for Kindergarten to Grade 6. (Nursery care for babies to age 4 ONLY offered for volunteers)
If your children plan to attend:
- First time visitors or those with contact information changes:
Complete our Family Information Form to receive updates for activities for Living Hope Kids.
Fill out this Kids and Youth Registration Form (to be completed each year) or visit the Info Center for hard copies.
- Visit a check-in station (located in CE Wing) for nametags/parent IDs when you arrive for an event.
How Can I Volunteer?
Eyeballs and Toes…Hands and Feet….How can I be Salt and Light at Living Hope? Here’s one way---KIDS Ministry!
But… we don’t want just warm bodies to fill a need…INSTEAD we desire someone who:
- Truly loves children & kids and has that special desire to serve them!
- Happy & Outgoing & Positive
- Most of all…LOVES Christ, knows Him and walks with Him!
If this is sounds like you…then YOU are invited to SERVE WITH US!
Here’s how…. Check out this LINK
Connect with Us
Email Lynel Willis, Living Hope Children's Director