By God’s Spirit, we will encourage parents in their role as primary disciple makers of their kids (Deuteronomy 6:4-9) as well as provide disciple-making strategy when kids are in our care.
Kids and Youth Registration Form: if your child(ren) will be participating in our Sunday morning and/or Wednesday night programming, please fill out this form. This form is used for all children and students, ages 0-18 and needs to be updated each year. A printable form is available here.
We want to encourage and help equip you to parent your kids in the way that God desires.
The Kid's Ministry Department serves kids ages 0-6th grade. As we partner with parents to equip their young followers of Christ to impact the world, our ministry’s core values are to encourage children to:
- Become God-centered
- Grow in their faith
- Become grounded in the Word
- Learn to engage in worship, prayer, study and ministry
- Discover their spiritual gifts
- Become empowered by the Holy Spirit to live courageously in our world.
How Can I Volunteer?
Eyeballs and Toes…Hands and Feet….How can I be Salt and Light at Living Hope? Here’s one way---KIDS Ministry!
But… we don’t want just warm bodies to fill a need…INSTEAD we desire someone who:
- Truly loves children & kids and has that special desire to serve them!
- Happy & Outgoing & Positive
- Most of all…LOVES Christ, knows Him and walks with Him!
If this is sounds like you…then YOU are invited to SERVE WITH US!
Here’s how…. Check out this LINK
Connect with Us
Email Lynel Willis, Living Hope Children's Director