The Incredible Race VBS
Hey Kids K-6th Grade (as of fall 2019) Sign up here for The Incredible Race VBS to be held Monday through Thursday, June 24-27 from 6 pm to 8:30 pm here at Living Hope.
VBS Workers - Childcare offered for your infant -age 4 child. Register here.
Kids Way Worship (2nd, 3rd and 4th Sundays during the sermon)
3 year olds (as of Sept. 1) through 5 year olds.
Kids will be dismissed prior to the sermon and will be guided by helpers, who will be waiting by the main Worship Center doors, upstairs to the Balcony. Our kids will learn what worship is about, hear lessons from the Bible with interactive visuals, do small activities to reinforce the story lesson, sing, pray and have a small snack.
On the 1st and 5th Sunday’s of the month, your kids will worship with you and put into practice what they’ve learned!
Sunday School (Sunday after Labor Day through Sunday before Memorial Day)
10:30 am for ages 2 through 6th grade. (Nursery care available for under age 2.)
- 2 years old (as of September 1) | Room 101
- 3 years old (as of September 1) | Room 103
- PreK | Room 105
- Kindergarten | Room 107/108
- 1st/2nd Grades | Room 106
- 3rd/4th Grades | Room 202
- 5th/6th Grades | Room 203
Wednesday Evening - KIDZLIFE (during the school year)
6:15 pm to 7:45 pm for ages 3 to Grade 6. (Nursery care ONLY offered for volunteers)
If your children plan to attend:
- First time visitors or those with contact information changes:
Complete our Family Information Form to receive updates for activities for Living Hope Kids.
Fill out this Kids and Student Registration Form (to be completed each year) or visit the Info Center for hard copies.
- Visit a check-in station (located in CE Wing) for nametags/parent IDs when you arrive for an event.
How Can I Volunteer?
Eyeballs and Toes…Hands and Feet….How can I be Salt and Light at Living Hope? Here’s one way---KIDS Ministry!
But… we don’t want just warm bodies to fill a need…INSTEAD we desire someone who:
- Truly loves children & kids and has that special desire to serve them!
- Happy & Outgoing & Positive
- Most of all…LOVES Christ, knows Him and walks with Him!
If this is sounds like you…then YOU are invited to SERVE WITH US!
Here’s how…. Check out this LINK
Connect with Us
Email Lynel Willis, Living Hope Children's Director
Email Laura May, Sunday AM Living Hope Kids Coordinator