Thank you for your continued generosity to Living Hope! Although our giving has been somewhat consistent with prior years, we had a large shortfall of year-end giving. Usually year-end gifts offset the typical lower giving during the early months of a new year. Even though expenses are under budget, actual costs are about $79,000 more than giving. Since giving is well below budgeted expectations, an additional gift for God’s ministry at Living Hope would be much appreciated!
Scripture refers to finances and giving frequently:
- Regular giving is the biblically recommended pattern.
· 1 Corinthians 16:2 “On the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside and store it up, as he may prosper, so that there will be no collecting when I come.”
- Proportionate giving is scriptural.
· Luke 21:2-3 “Truly, I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of them."
- Our tithes and offerings are truly an act of worship.
· 2 Corinthians 8:9 “For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich.”
· 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 “The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.”
Please pray asking the Lord to guide the use of your financial blessings and help us start our new fiscal year on June 1 in a positive financial position.
WAYS TO GIVE
If you would like to donate to our benevolence fund or any other fund (i.e. Thanksgiving Offering, Scholarships, Building, etc) please click here.
In person: You can give in a Worship Gathering on Sunday morning or by mailing a check to Living Hope (1305 19th Ave SW, Willmar, MN 56201)
Automatic withdrawal: You can give through an automatic monthly withdraw from your bank account or your bank’s bill pay service. Email Karla Saint for more information.
Online Giving Through PayPal Using Your Debit Card, Credit Card, or PayPal Account: There are three simple steps to giving online. It is simple and secure, and will only take a few moments to go through the process. We are a 501(c)3 organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible. Just note that 3% of your donation will go towards a processing fee to PayPal.
- To make a one-time or recurring donation, please enter your amount below and click the appropriate button. (Please note: you do not have to have a PayPal account to make a one-time donation; you may use your debit or credit card. However, recurring donations require that you use or set up a PayPal account).
- Once you click the button, you will be directed to PayPal's site. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your donation.
- You will receive an e-mail receipt of your donation, which you will need to save for tax purposes. Thank you in advance!
Make a One-Time Donation (debit card, credit card, PayPal account):
Make a Recurring Donation (PayPal account required):